the RESULT OF MY STUDY-LIFE:)

AHNYEONG HASEYO! haha, dah cakap korea pulak aku ni:) spEAking in many different language can be an advantage for us to further our study. it's REALLLLYYY a good thing BUT I don't have any certificate that saying I know korean language:) what to do. the class that had korean language teaching is tooooo far from my house. so, let's learn through INTERNET. kekeke.


so, blah blah blah. . 21/03 is the date when my heart and all Form5 beats super fast. the RESULT IS COMINGGGGG OUT! huhhhhh~ but, that day my heart is calmer than during the day I took  my PMR result. maybe I used to felt that way before. what to do. . it was the day that I cry more than ever(I think). the moment I start crying when I saw my friend with straight A. my eyes were watery when saw the slip that she hold. AZWA, you make me cry T^T! haha, I know that slip isn't written my name on it but I feel happy for her. TOO MUCH HAPPINESSS!


my turn to take it. with my eyes start watery and I became way too nervous and started to do something stupid like jumping around in front the counter. hehe =.=" I can't control myself when nervy. after singning the school leaving certificate and other paper, my teacher, CIK BALQIS, hand-over that half A4 paper to me. quickly, I turn over without seeing the result. my chemistry teacher congratulate me with my chemist result. I thank my teacher (I don't know why) and run away. with my eyes close, I flipped over that slip. little by little I opened my eyes. it's nerve-recking! 


finally, with all guts I opened my eyes. not bad actually yet there is one thing that really make me upset. way too sadddd. my friend came to me and sit besides me. I look over her slip. congratulation! weeeehehe. then, I dialled up my mom's number and declare my result with tears. she says 'okayh le tu.dah jangan nangis.' then, suddenly I saw my dad. I stand up and went to hug him. showing my result to him and he just comforting me. and, thanks that foe lending your shirt to weep my tears away:D actually I don't really know what my feeling on that day. it was all mixed up.


anyway, I would like to thank to all my school and tuition teachers. all your teaching are really worthy for me to used up during the exam. SEONSAENGNIM GOMAWOYO, neomu gomawoyo:) even there is some regrets mark in my heart but it worthfull with all my hard work. and also to my friends thank you. you give me strength and wake me from day dreaming. hehe, we all have good time in school. I hope you all do not forget me when we all further our study all over the globe:) never forget this hyperactive girl. see you outside, friends:D SEE YA LATER \>.</


-duraDRAMA-

No comments:

Post a Comment