BRAND NEW 2012

wahhh,dah lama dah aku rasa aku tak post ape-ape yang baru (sibuk main THE SIMS). anyway, its good to be update a new fresh post on this 2012! *YIPEE. . first of all,I would like personally to wish all of you A HAPPY NEW YEAR (I know its already the second week of JANUARY OF 2012) . so, in this brand new year I would like to have a new different looks for myself and my personal life! *ehehe. . people might saying that I was hard to be approached ,but actually I am a HAPPY-GO-HYPER person. I not that type that would ask around if there is a new person in the enviroment. I just can't. its like the words to be used to talk to a new person can not be stack together. BUT, after awhile I will slowly make a progress to become a friend with them! >.< hey, nobody is PERFECT, right? 


in this 2012, I had become an official school-leaver. but, sometimes I do missed the old days where I pack my books into the bags, copied answers from my friends, gossiping with my friends, get scolded with teachers because I like to talk in class:D (hey,what to do? I like to talk,maa. .) but time can not be rewind. seeing my brother struggling with his tan of homeworks make me feel pity to him. sometimes I helped him to get the works done (why I don't have anyone to help me doing my homework?!) this year is his MEDIUM-WAR YEAR because he would sit for PMR (GUD LUCK MUIZ) due to his 'contratct' with my mother, if he succesfully gets the straight A's he would have a DSLR *FANCY:) hence, he start to study hard to achieve it.


as for me,I like to change a little bit of my personality. actually, I am a rough girl between my friends. whether boys or girls, I treated them in the same way. I usually hit people when I'm laughing *sorry! but when I start to talk with boys, the cool and peace conversation can be a MOUTH-WAR! I think that I treat them extra rough:D I do not know why I had that type of reaction whenever I with the boys. in the end, I determined to be 50% feminine and other half my ORIGINAL PERSONALITY (don't ask me why!) besides, I want people not to see me as a tough rough girl but a normal girl:) *hehe plus iI want a boyfriend too!


hi, kite durrah:)
*sorry cermin tuh kotor sikit


-duraDRAMA-

No comments:

Post a Comment